Followers

Tabung tiket terbang

Monday, February 6, 2012

My City Kuala Lumpur - Part 9 (Finale)

(All photos in this entry are captured using Lumix GF3)

*

Continued from here...

After more than a month, finally I've got a good news to tell.

This is the finale of My City Kuala Lumpur series. Yey! I can't wait to blog on other places I've been. Nothing to show off though. Just sharing for fun. At least for my own record but I still wanna thanks all friends that had spent their time dropping by and commenting on my photoblog.

Still with downloaded photos from facebook because of the spoiled hard disk, here, I present you - The Finale. (Applause!!!! :p)

1. Leboh Pasar promised so many interesting things to capture on the street
2. Contrast, colours and textures



3. The red in the city


4. The contrast between modern background and classic foreground

5. The historical river that is now transformed into monsoon drain! 

6. 'SAVE POLAROID'.
Naughty hands did this.

7. The shocking truth - The 'alien' within the city.

8. The repetition of squared windows and the spotlight creates a meaningful something to capture

9. The wall cladding that reflects the colour of the sky create an infinity view up to the sky

10. The ageing brick wall that never sleeps, witnessing the ever-changing city from old to gold.
11. I did not know whose shoes left outside the bright yellow painted door.
But it shows that city is alive. Whether day, or night. 
12. Old fashioned wooden door and grille
13. My favourite graffiti spray, found at the back lane of Leboh Pasar
14. The shadow of the wall and the handrail of the staircases gives depth to the plain white wall,
adding drama to the graffiti.
15. Ever wonder how creative or free the time of the painter were? Red wall and pipe, yellowed on details. With a dash of  green from the naturally grown plant. Breathtaking.
Do the owner of the place even realised the existence of such beauty at his own place?
16. The emotion shown on the graffiti proved that the 'sprayers'  are human
17. I haven't been on people watching activity for quite some time. So this is bonus for me.
On my way back to the LRT station, I saw this uncle standing up with a container for coins and a board written in non-understandable language. And he hummed something I could not understand either.
But I did not took the photo, perhaps because I was too tired or suddenly the thought about human sensitivity came across my mind. Thus, I regard this picture as a bonus for myself. Will try to capture more 'moments' after this.
18. The boastful building that might not even aware the crying of its surroundings.
19. Shocking yet nice contrast. Cool.

20. Variety of patterm found on the LRT. I was on my way back home.

21. Repetition of lines with dramatic shadow.

With picture number 21, I gladly announce that this is the end of my first day of 2012 KL sightseeing series.

And I am happy to tell that the sightseeing had really open up my eyes on what KL really is instead of just watching it from the road or from the news or from other people's blog. The city has so many interesting stories waiting to be discovered. And some might even surprise us. Still, yet, with so many other things uncovered in our very own KL with my own eyes and lens, I believe that KL is just as interesting as other countries in the world. Just don't be afraid to go deeper into every corner and detail, look and think and analyse and understand and you can hear the voice of city.

And despite of my sore joints up to this date, the walk was really worth it.

 ~The End. Fin.~


17 comments:

al-lavendari said... [Reply]

alangkah tak ramainya orang .. terasa sunyi dan pilu pulak bila melihat gambar2 ini.

h4ni3 said... [Reply]

lokasi seterusnya?
:))

Aku said... [Reply]

kasut wanita tu... bukan mangsa bunuh ek? hahaha

~najwa~ said... [Reply]

KL dari sudut mata yang lain~ ;) nice.

gadisBunga said... [Reply]

:)

hari cuti tu uncle. dan saya tak snap pulak tempat yang ramai orang. heheheh.

gadisBunga said... [Reply]

banyak!!! heheheh

gadisBunga said... [Reply]

erk...!

takde darah kat situ. harap2. heheh

gadisBunga said... [Reply]

:)

yup it is.

tgk sendiri pun best. :D

DrSinga said... [Reply]

graffiti Tunku tu cantik kannn!!!!!!

gadisBunga said... [Reply]

a'ah!!! teruja dpt tgk dgn mata kepala sendiri! :D

Dinas Aldi said... [Reply]

Semua pun cantik tapi akak paling suka gambar nombor 10, 12, 15, 18 dan 20 :)

Telor Power said... [Reply]

cantik...GB mmg pandai ambil angleutk street photo nie. nak berguru dgn GB lah. tkpe saya cuba try sekitar daerah manjung dahulu.

gadisBunga said... [Reply]

nice pick! ehehehe!!!

tengs sebab suka gambo2 saya. ;D

gadisBunga said... [Reply]

gb rasa manjung tu tempat yang best utk ditembak2. pegi la pegi la!

tak sabar nak tgk!!

afzan said... [Reply]

banyak graffiti2 yang menarik kat situ eh? nice shots gB

Telor Power said... [Reply]

kehkehkeh....mmg nak try esok pun. tgk lah harap2 cuaca cantik esok dan lusa

rezeki said... [Reply]

salam

nice collection dlm genre street photography , pandangan KL dari prespektif yang pelbagai