Followers

Tabung tiket terbang

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The Charming Kota Kinabalu Part 5: What a morning! :)

Day 2: Part 5 (161011)

...continued from here...

I woke up at 5.35am and felt a little bit jet-lagged, I quickly realised that I almost missed Subuh prayer. The sun has already shining on the clouds outside. Part of the view was still dark yet part of it has already bright. Ahh...that's the feeling of waking up above the clouds. Hihihi.


1

2

3

4

5

6

7


8

9

OK. Enough with the sunrise shot attempts. If I woke up in Bundu Tuhan side then most probably I'll get the sunrise shot like a breeze. :).

Even though it was icy cold, but I still took my shower. Then all of us went down for another exciting day! Shall we start with some flowers first?

10

11

12

13

Then we off for breakfast! And some awesome morning shot just from the breakfast area!

14

15

16. Magnificent!

17. Justyle, Jane, & I. I was a little chubbier back then.

18

19. Our shadows

20


21. From from our window

22. Jane's breakfast

23. My breakfast

24. The sun has rise higher. :)

Time to get moving! I can't wait to see cows with black spots on white (or white spots on black???) in action! Desa Cattle Farm, here we come!!!

Owh,,but before that, let me share some photos taken on the way to the cattle farm. Cows can wait! ;D

25

26

27
28
 

29

30

31

32

33

34

35

36

37


...to be continued...

2 comments:

Nizam.Ariff said... [Reply]

whooaaa... lepak kat atas awan..
sejuk tuu..

Syed said... [Reply]

16 and 32 are beautiful captures! Love em' :)