Followers

Tabung tiket terbang

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Kota Kinabalu Part 12: Day 3 - An Evening in Philippine Market and One Borneo

After Tanjung Aru Water Village, I was brought to Philippine Market for some shopping and sunset view, before I rushed to the airport. My original plan was to overnight at the airport since my flight would be in the early morning tomorrow. But I met someone by chance while resting in musolla...so she invited me to sleep over in her place and promised to send me back to the airport tomorrow morning. 

1. Tanjung Aru Water Village from afar

2. Sutera Harbour Resort from afar

3. Wet market next to Philippine Market

4. Mangifera indica aka mango

5

6. Sunset watch
7
 
8. Local folk doing fishing

9

10

11

12
 *

13. One Borneo. My fingerprints were there

14. Deepavali was around the corner by that time...hence the 'kolam'

15

16

17

18

19

20. Ceiling decoration

21

22

23. The part that I disliked most about this building

24

25

26. Dinner at seafood restaurant

27. Sweet sour fish

28. Butter prawn

...to be continued...

0 comments: